Thursday, July 16, 2009

This is not the PSM time...

Gosh, another day passed and I still didn't managed to make any progress on the report. Network monitoring tools are really wide, broad, and complicated. The more article I read, the more terrible feeling I got because I know this is not going to be easy although it always SOUNDS easy...

There's so much thing to learn in this world to adapt yourself to the outside world. It's like an expedition, UTM is just the 300 meters stair cases before you reach the 10 kilometers destination.The stair case briefly let you experience how difficult it is, before you really facing the obstacles and adventures. I really love the word: "Sky is the limit". I always unable to believe what I can do before I done it. The feel of boosting up my courage and hold a task on your back is scary, but when I completed them successfully, the satisfaction is filled in every single spaces in my heart. And I really enjoy the feel. Yet, if fail to do so, there will be a lot of bullet shooting you, blaming you about being to irresponsible because you're not able to complete what you've decided to do.

The paragraph above speaks straight from my mind before i arrange them, if you don't know what am i writing it is okay. Now I worry about I am taking up too many tasks, and I afraid that at the end of the day, I couldn't reach even one of them. Well, this appears in my mind for a week, I know I really gotta decide something, but it's really too difficult for me to measure their importance at this moment. Perhaps, I should just carry on and see how far i could go.

aha! I'm using this blog to express what I'm thinking, thanks Cik Hazinah very much for 'forcing' me to start a blog. I thought write something on a blog could have killed me, but it doesn't!

For the one who reading this, forgive me if I didn't write about my PSM, in case you expect me to do so. Anyway, I'm not doing it, that's why all the craps I'm talking about. To end this post, I want thank God for everything He gave me. ^^

Cheers!

p/s : There's a stall in Sutera Mall, introducing a new sports. Its fun and exciting. Drop by if you free. I'll be there most of my time.

3 comments:

  1. Aww such a long post, I believe no one would finish the whole craps there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess wat? i finished reading those! hahaha... dude, psm more important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worrying is good. It means you care about it enough. Just dont "over-worry". PSM is always overwhelming at first. But, as you plan and explore (and do this diligently), it shall be bearable. And you'd be surprised if one day you say "I cant believe I worried over this".

    There are some changes I am making to your PSM. Dont worry. Come see me after I get back (I'll be in on 27/7 just schedule an appointment).

    Your tasks:
    1. Write Chapter1 (for PSM class) - I'll refer after I get back from course.

    2. Write a report on the different network monitoring tools - basic usage, technology, algorithm, popularity, characteristics, etc.
    (Due: Thursday 30/7/09)

    ReplyDelete