Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A task !

Well, i thought the PSM is tougher as you gotta plan yourself about everything such as what to do, how you gotta do it, I mean, just figure out everything by yourself... BUT, gladly it doesn't !

I've got a task today! That is:

List out all the network monitoring tools you can find, then mark down what it can do together with their outcome. Then I can select which tools I'm going to used for this comparison study.

Ya, before this, my project title is "Comparative study of Network Monitoring Tools". I believe the title is clear enough. It is mainly just take the monitoring tools, put them together, see what they can do, and analyze the difference, and which kind of network they suit. Sounds easy right, but I really do hope so...

Any ideas, comment, critics on this research just feel free to comment.

p/s: Almost can't breathe with my busy life now. Still, a brighter tomorrow is pushing me all the way to my dream!

1 comment: